Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Sunday, November 12


"OMG IT IS FUCKING HOT I'M DYING!!!!"

"It's okay leona.. think of all the fats you're sweating out now!"

"Hmm.. good point."


Sometimes we all need that little bit of motivation, no?
---

Last night was what I'd call the epitome of randomness. BLVD was good because it was 3 random girls who met another 2 random girls who decided to play the night away (teeheehee sneaking glances, I like; but girls who want me to send them home, I don't like) and then it was off to Bubble which was not too shabby as well.

I wish there was someone who'd give me a sign and tell me what's going on, because I honestly don't know. But sticking to my birthday resolution of not expecting, I shall not hope. (But please keep the false hope going on guys, it makes me happy! Hahaha)

And some people just plain disgust me. You're such a cheapskate bastard who leeches off close friends and girls, and actually think you're so gorgeous all the girls want you? PLEASE LAH, WAKE UP YOUR IDEAS DUDE.

Anyway, more discriminating pictures from Beach on friday. I think I really deserve to go to hell for being so naughty.



But still by the end of the night, leona was a happy camper:



Like this fella here:


---

Random blurbs:

- Rove's wife belinda passed away yesterday morning :( No more 'Rove Live' for the rest of this year. And it's even more sad when you know that he married her despite her cancer to prove the extent of his love.

- I have a horrible, horrible sore throat; and I'm trying to not swallow my saliva.

- Tomorrow I'm thinking of cooking herbal chicken soup, glazed honey pork, fried kai lan, fried chicken wings and cubed potato and spam. Hmm but we'll see. Might end up eating maggi mee again.

- I'm currently hooked onto ANTM; aj is hot and she's a slimmer version of sandra bullock! Caridee and brooke have my support woohoo. (Okay so broooke's out. Damn.)

- I haven't moved from my bed since 11 hours ago. I am not a slug, really.

- I can survive on coke being my regular liquid intake. Mmm.

- Somebody please clear the biscuit crumbs off my bed? Very pokey one leh.

- I wish people wouldn't make conclusions about my life and pretend they know everything based on superficial (untrue) details. Ah well, no matter.

- I believe everyone owes it to themselves to be happy, no matter what.

- My back hurts from lying down too much and my muscles are aching from not moving. What the!

- I can't imagine being together with someone I'm unhappy with for 2-3 months, so let's not even go into thinking about 20-30 years. I wonder why people still hang on when both parties are unhappy, when we only have one life and duh, we only live once. Why not use the time to be happy? Eh? I think there's an entire world out there waiting for us. Hahaha corny.

- The most important women in my life are all unfortunately headstrong and proud. No wonder I'm such a scared child.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New